Do you know what the solvent was ? I think if it came onto your skin and you flushed with water tgatcthis would suffice ...ok for a solvent to use soap and water _ soaps may be more mixable with chemical solvents and help remove these ( acetone / ethyl acetate / other solvents ...)
It would be important that you did not get these in your eyes or I'm your mouth
Very important that you did not acidentally inhale such a solvent
..if we are looking at brief skin contact only then first aid measures to thoroughly clean skin with soap and water should be fine ...
Also how are you feeling ?
You feel ok ? Any burning of eyes ? Coughing or wheezing or burning of chest ? You did not accudentakku swallow any solvent , right ??
I hope that this information is helpful for you
Let me know if you have further questions or concerns
I will be happy to get back with you
If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback
Thank you and Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD