wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

I need a video that shows how someone elderly that is out

Customer Question

I need a video that shows how someone elderly that is out of shape can get disabling pain that lasts for weeks as a result of doing simple exercise but overdoing it and muscles sprain or what ever... My dad has pain on the surface of his left rib and it is from using the hand cycle machine.

It has to be very illustrative and educational otherwise my dad who is getting Alzheimers, will not believe me and keep repeating the same question over and over again. I have to be able to press the youtube and he can watch it and get informed over and over again. NOT a difficult to understand lecture of someone doing a speech on a podium, but instead a very animated video.

Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I don't need to diagnose...i just wanted an illustrated video that describes and illustrates what weak muscles look like and how that can result in easier spraining... if possible since you are in the field and might know a direct source. If there isn't anything.. you can delete the question...

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

I do not believe such a video exists.

You might contact Youtube and see if they can put you in contact with some movie makers who can set such a video up.

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Can you please close this question since an answer does not exist? Sorry for the trouble..and trying

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

best of luck to you.