Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Holistic dr .What dosage and type of magnesium or C

Customer Question

Holistic dr .What dosage and type of magnesium or C vitamin does NOT disrupt stomach acids and digestive juices that could possibly interfere with digestion?

WHen is the best time to give Vit C to produce a laxative effect but NOT diarrhea and how much typically is needed for most people and if there is no way to stop a disruptive effect, what is a natural antidote to buffer this higher dose of vit C or magnesium used to produce a predictable bowel movement WITHOUT rushing the digestion of the food that was just consumed as well as rushing the digestion and body absorption of the food in the digestive tracts.

Category: Health
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Dr. Hoellering with 25 years of experience in general medicine, and pleased to help you.

I wouldn't give Vti. C at all as a laxative, because it isn't one and can, since it is an acid, harm the lady's bowels and stomach. Did you ever think about Macrogol?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me from skimming this, which of these products is most similar to Macrogol?

I can't even skim through it yet.... hav eno time

http://organicglow.com/about/educating-consumers/natures-effective-alternatives-to-synthetics/