A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Thank you reply. So to confirm I should not have anything to

Customer Question

Hi thank you for the reply. So to confirm I should not have anything to worry about? It was a toy that a female used on her clitoris and I used on my balls and anus at least 4 hours later. Sorry I am paranoid because I am married and made a mistake even having any interaction with someone else. We did not have intercourse or oral or anything I helped to masterbate her and she used the toy. She forgot the toy and for whatever reason I decided to use it the next morning. Please confirm I have nothing to worry about. Thank you in advance.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 10 months ago.

You have nothing to worry about. Any infection would not have remained on the toy hours later when you used it.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you very much.

You're so very welcome!

Schuyler

~