Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Aw gh, 't know if you can help or if I need a dermatologist,

Customer Question

Customer: aw high, don't know if you can help or if I need a dermatologist, I have lots of fine lines on my forehead i went to a dermo who gave me spf and mousturiser. I mentioned I used retinol a in the past for acne. she said I could use retinol on my forehead. she can me skinceuticals retinol cream 0.3% to no effect can I get a prescription for retinola a for fine lines? do you know who can give me this prescription can I get this online?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorry in what way?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes could I just check I this something you can help me with or even give me a prescription for before I go into any more detail or pay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 10 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

This is a question answer site. We cannot issue a prescription here.

If you wish we can help you if you other queries like diagnostic or treatment issues and related advisory or information.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have no other issues when I asked the initial consultant if she could help she said yes and directed me onto the payment page if you can not help i would like my payment refunded please

You may please mail the customer care or go to contact where they have round the clock telephone assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi, please can you help me how do I contact customer care or can you forward this on for me for a refund thanks

Customer help link;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Call Customer Support

Need help? Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada 1.***-***-****
Available 6am to 6pm PST

International
Available 24/7 for calls from outside US/Canada:

Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****