wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Not sure if I have the right category or not. I have stomach

Customer Question

Hello. Not sure if I have the right category or not. I have stomach ulcers. I need to find a way to relieve the stress, especially the evening before I go to work. There are issues I am having at work with certain people, and by tomorrow morning my ulcer will be acting up. Is there a way to relieve the stress that I can do at work? When stress escalates, my ulcer acts up even more. I know milk and chocolate makes it worse too.. There must be something that I can do during the work day to not think about certain things. I can't control how my stomach reacts to stress, unfortunately
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long have you had ulcers?

Have you had an endoscopy or any other tests done?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.