Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Very similar to other questions I see.
, I got out of

Customer Question

Customer: very similar to other questions I see.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I got out of the shower today and noticed a healing bruise and little nodule on my left breast
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 10 months ago.

This is probably just a little scar tissue from the healing bruise. However, any nodule that wasn't there before needs to be checked out by a medical provider.

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi A.
Please check my initial email. When I saw payment options, I exited out and did not expect to pay for a service I didn't use.
Sorry for the confusion. Please credit my account.
D. Moore

All information we have received from you is listed above.

You can contact Just Answer Customer Service for a refund of the deposit you made when you asked the question. Those of us who answer the questions have nothing to do with the financial side of the operation. You can reach Customer Service 24/7 at 1-***-***-**** 24/7.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. I just sort of had a panic moment. Called M.D. seconds after finding you and rushed up. Yes, it is a hematoma.
D. *******