Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have chronic pain I take muscle relaxer & pain med for,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have chronic pain I take muscle relaxer & pain med for, xanex for anxiety and panic attacks, what the most xanex I can take? I can not afford to go to Er again just got $2500 bill form 2 weeks ago. I have migraines due to chiari Malformation & am on so many medications. Just don't want to over take my meds but I'm in pain
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my back, surgery 06 damanged sciatic nerve, having a bad episode, not be this bad since surgery I think, I take baclofen & hydorcodone to help with pain on daily basis, but doesnt really help with the nerve pain, which in turn does not help my head, Chronic migraines dues to the chiari malformation, the cerebellum... part of it has slipped down into my spinal column which causes to much troulbe. severe neck pain, migraines, trouble with vision, dizziness, nausea, ended me in er to much when medicines wouldn't end pain and I had painc attack, scarry when our head hurts that bad and u can make it quit, i start throuwing up which in turn freaks me out, I'm teriffed of needles so fun for all when I go to hospital
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 10 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Do you want herbs and other measures which can help you out in anxiety and pain?