Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My name is ***** ***** ..saturday i had a and since then my

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** simmons..saturday i had a bm and since then my anal has been hurting i have no blood no lumps nothing is sore on the outside it feels like a pulled muscle of some sort on the inside it hurts when i walk and sit but if i have some ibuprofin it hardly hurts,but it always hurts when i cough or after i stop peeing like a strain or something...i actually took some ibuprofin and the pain is not as bad as it was
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what? it hurts when i cough when i walk and after i pee...but as long as i take ibuprofin it doesn't hurt no where near as bad...i'm thinking it might be a pulled muscle or something along thise lines
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Did you have bowel movement since then?

How was the last stool?