Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I had a complete blood work lab results done, and I just

Customer Question

Customer: hi, I had a complete blood work lab results done, and I just want to know because some counts are really low, can I send you the lab results and you analyze it ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure, I have neutrophils 2.10, lymphocytes 1.10, monocytes 0.20, eosinophils 0.10, basophils 0.00, WBC count = 3.5
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, okay can I attach the complete lab test ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: okay but how do I attach to you the complete blood lab tests ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hello!

The low white cell count is only marginally low..I would advise a follow up check in 2-3 month time frame...

The neutrophil and lymphocyte counts are the main two subtypes and these are both low Normal range by my reference ----

Labs can vary a bit with reference ranges ....

Let me know if you have other labs to review

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

PS // my reference gives normal range of total white cell count as 4 to 10 x 10^9/L and your level of 3.5 x10^9 so that is only slight below normal range ...

Of it should be lower at follow up then work up as to potential causes may then be indicated...

Most of the time a marginal low would be back in normal range on follow up check...

I think that both neutrophils and lymphocyte subtypes in normal range would fit with a harmless situation in your case as being most likely....

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you so much ! That is great to know ! I am having another blood test followup soon, to see if my blood counts have changed :) Hopefully all will be well !

You are very welcome!

Let me know if I may be of further help!

Take Care!

Anthony Bray MD