Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Iam a 58 year old male. Non smoker and no drinking. This

Customer Question

Iam a 58 year old male. Non smoker and no drinking. This morning about 4am I got up for my dog. I was dizzy unable. But was able to get around. I dressed and went to work at 8. I wear glasses for reading . But my vison seemed blurred. My ears had a ring to them. And just now got home and sat down and my nose started to bleed. Things have gotten somewhat better. Several years ago I was in a car accident and had a concusion. These things seemed close to that. What maybe be wrong. I do take welburan and milickcal. Spelling poor sorry. My son started a vapor maching the sented ones. Those are the only thing different in my life. Can you help me?
Category: Health
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you tell me more the dizziness? Hearing problem? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications? Any family medical history?