I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
You may seek a prescription of alprazolam or clonazepam; which acts as muscle relaxants and help in resolving the hiccups. You can also try Peptobismol and Prilosec, now, which are over the counter. Following can be tried at home;
1) Stimulation of the throat by a small tube or catheter
2) Stimulation of the uvula by a spoon
4) Tapping or rubbing back of the neck
5) Forcible traction on the tongue,
6) Swallowing granulated sugar,
7) Gargling with water,
8) Sipping ice water,
9) Biting on a lemon
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.