Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My name is ***** ***** and I am 73. I had a penile implant

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I am 73. I had a penile implant in October 2014. I am divorced and haven't had sex in over a year. Masturbation was frequent with a small amount of sperm releases. It has become more and more difficult to reach climax until for the last month or two I can't at all. Most of my adult life I had a hard time not climaxing quickly. So I don't know what is wrong.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I was married I had sex every day up until about 70. I kept have a hard time getting an erection that was hard enough to penetrate. That's when I was divorced and decided on the implant. I have tried pornography and thinking about have sex but I don't ever seem close to climax.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Perhaps I should just ask my urologist and see what he thinks. ***** *****
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Are you on any medications?

Were any investigations done?