Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

My name is ***** ***** and my left testicle is about double

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and my left testicle is about double the size of my right one and when I masterbate my sperm comes out yellow in color. what should i do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: um no just that its been like this for weeks and I've changed my diet thinking that mite do it and nothing seems to be working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i think i have an account already
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

It sounds that you may have an infection >> EPIDIDYMITIS -- you need evaluation and probably be started TODAY on an antibiotic to treat this condition .

You may be seen at urgent care or ER since today is Sunday

I advise not putting this off however

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

PS a prostate infection probably coexists with the epidididymitis infection .If prostate is infected then you will likely need 30 day course of antibiotic.