wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Where can i find a copy of LIST 1 (freesale list) fpr

Customer Question

Customer: where can i find a copy of LIST 1 (freesale list) fpr jamaica,I believe it is a part of the Pharmacy Act
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: trying to break into pharmacy distribution and wanting to start with some products that does not require registration and has to be distributed from a pharmacy,Eventually i willl move to distribute products on the other lists after I have met the other requirements
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What country are you in?

What is your training and credentials?

What experience in this area do you have?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.