Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Thank you response. To answer your question and I think it

Customer Question

Thank you for your response. To answer your question and I think it was supposed to be in another box and now maybe I am being charged twice or maybe I am supposed to be charged twice after asking a second question?? Anyway.. to answer....(the first box...wouldn't take this amt of words perhaps)... I am 67 and never smoked or drank alcohol. When I was 20 I ate a huge bag of planter peanuts...shelled them and kept eating them...the next day I began to faint when out in the sun in August and felt weak; I was taken to the hospital and they said I had 'albumin " in my urine which I know is a protein. After a week of tests and thinking I had Bright's disease ..they said I now appeared to be fine. I have always suspected that when I eat peanuts which is very infrequently that I have some problems with my kidneys. My right kidney aches sometimes. I have had a recent kidney xray...well about two months ago looking for stones. Sometimes I seem to be passing tiny black flecks into the toilet bowl. One time I had a kidney stone and I was put on large amts of potassium and I think the other one was magnesium but not sure now. I had a 24 hr urine test and barely passed any urine at all; it was alarming actually. That was in fall of 2010, and the year before I had had calcium growth cut off the end of my right thumb and then a few months later they found a tiny speck looking like a piece of calcium or sand in my right breast and later removed it; it was triple neg. invasive ductal carcinoma. It never went into my blood or lymph system; I was a 0-1 level for cancer and when they opened me for lumpectomy ..it had not spread and they said they found some dead cancer cells. I had been using enzyme treatment from www.tumorx.com
Elizabeth
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 11 months ago.

Hello Elizabeth ,

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

I am able to see only this thread.

Have you posted another thread too?

What are you specific questions, which you need answers?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am the same person you wrote to before about nephritis and the urine smelling like cheese. Can you find that older thread? I went back to the link to give you more info and then the site wouldn't stop working on it...like a never ending download and it wouldn't accept it so I made it shorter and shorter and shorter and then it just kept working on downloading and I had to finally leave the site and then a new thread opened and asked what question I had and I merely wanted to give you that more information you sought. I think now I need to end all of this and thank you for the original answer and take it from there. Thank you so much for your professional opinion; it was very good and I appreciate it very much. I will take into consideration your ideas and if I have to consult further I will definitely ask for you Dr. Arun.....can't remember your last name....thank you and good bye; happy holidays. Sincerely, Elizabeth

You are very welcome, Elizabeth.

Your previous thread link is;

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f7bb0d81b8b242fc85689f4ffb93613c

You may ask follow up questions there too.

You may get following investigations done, if not yet done;

a) Ultrasound abdomen.

b) 24 hours urine for protein, oxalate and calcium.

c) Autoimmune panel (blood work).

It is privilege assisting you.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2016.