Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I started with hurting all over. My hands burn and hurt also

Customer Question

I started with hurting all over. My hands burn and hurt also the same with my feet. I started to sweat at night,about 11/2 weeks. I don't sweat now just when I work. I am still hurting. I have a neutrophils% of 75.5, Immature Granulocyte is0.08, what can be going on. At this time the dr. doesn't know going to a dr in Chicago for a mri.which I had one last year where they went down to my stomach for one hr.I have a cyst on my pancres(sp). All was well. Can you help me. Thank You very much
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 11 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya experienced General Physician attending you today.

An increased percentage of neutrophils may be due to: ***** ***** Acute stress.

When you have immature granulocytes, your body is showing that it is likely in the early stages of an infection. They may also signal an inflammatory response to an injury or autoimmune condition. Rarely, it may be a sign of malignancy in the body.

Your symptoms, and the blood results show you are suffering from an infection or an autoimmune condition.

You should consult a Rheumatologist, so that he can help you further.

Hope I helped you today. Any doubts ask me, or If done for now, please leave positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Chaithanya" in the medicine or health categories.

If you have any medical questions in future, save this link to reach me.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A bonus from your side is always welcome and appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com