wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Actually I wasn't expecting someone so soon but appreciate.

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, actually I wasn't expecting someone so soon but appreciate. My name is ***** ***** I'm an MS patient diagnosed couple yrs ago. My question is regarding just noticed skin discoloration of fingers (just few), what could it be yathink?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Really nothing else to mention other than the MS issue. I'm still ambulating and take Avonex pen injection once week. Maybe could be side effects??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure a bit
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

can you upload a picture of the discolored fingers?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.