Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

COuld you please find a list of the best surgeons in the

Customer Question

COuld you please find a list of the best surgeons in the country for the following 4 areas: *Injectables (fillers such as volume, radiesse, botox) *Fat Grafting *Implants (facial) *Masseter muscle reduction Thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

what state do you live in and how far can you travel?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can travel anywhere within the US. Dr Rick please opt out : )
You always answer questions I direct to a particular expertTHank you

Will do.

Have a Happy Holiday Season :)

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Is this Alex? I ahve done research for you on same topic.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi doctor. You didnt provide me any reference of your research, so how am I going to compare them and make my decision?
Please opt out so I can have another expert answer it.
Thanks

Okay, but that was final research finding, that is how the final report exists, and you didn't ask me to provide references for it. I have done extensive research, and there were more than 30 sources from which I extracted data, you will be more confused if I provide all that data.

Anyhow, If you want it to be referenced, I can do the research one more time for you and freshly.

For now, I'm opting out. You have my contact details if you want to contact me again!

Good day!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That would work. May you please do another one with the references ?
That would be great!

Ok, please accept the offer, so that I proceed.

Thanks