Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

My daughter just had surgery a month ago (her right eye used

Customer Question

Customer: hi. My daughter just had surgery a month ago (her right eye used to drift out) . she have been overcorrected and had double vision ........after glasses with prizm double vision is gone but her eye is going slightly inward time to time :( does she still need to wear this glasses with prizm or not???Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: she never worn glasses and her vision was always fine :) she had a good control of her drifting eye before as well . i am just really worry now about it because she never use to move her eye inwards like now:((
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes i am:)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi and sorry for the delay

You need to give her more time for the eye to readjust after surgery like that. She doesn't need the glasses any more since if she continued with them the eye would take longer to readjust

Things should be fine within another month

Let me know if you need any more information please.