I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Following measures would be helpful;
1) Acetaminophen / Tylenol.
2) Cold compresses; 10 minutes 4-5 times a day.
3) Analgesic cream.
Having said that; if you fainted after the fall; this is concussion and would warrant a CT scan.
If the fainting episode was prior to fall; the cause for fainting need to be ascertained by following investigations:
1) MRI with gadolinium contrast
2) Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
3) Tilt table test
4) Carotid sinus massage
5) Electroencephalography (EEG)
6) Stress cardiac test
7) Total creatine kinase (CK) and heart enzymes; done immediately after the fainting episode and would tell about the abnormal brain or heart activity which caused the fainting.
8) Following also may be done after the fainting episode; blood electrolytes and blood glucose.
These should be able to zero down the cause.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.