Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am in trouble in Palm Springs, CA. It started on teeth

Customer Question

Hi, I am in trouble in Palm Springs, CA. It started on teeth (goo) 18Months ago, right after dental resin used. Felt sick in digestive system. saw 8 dentist (top oral mouth Doctors) ENT's, Oral surgeons. Only one believed me. Clear substance developed during the course of time behind teeth like a nylon thin, but lots. Developed, now layers tough & slimy moving over teeth and mucosa. Floor, had a layer I was able to stir up, using Toms Mouth wash. white color almost like a thick powder feel Entire mouth covered, more hides in crevices, growing fast. The roof has a round sore growing now covered with this also. I was told it was a Bone, Ulcer, that what I felt was saliva. Went to Beverly Hills to UCLA, to Loma Linda Not to schools to the teachers in private practice. All just charger over $300.00. Two asked if I had Psyc. issues. Finally one oral surgeon give me Daniel's solution. Teeth are now black where resin was filled. No one would even culture it. Had a biopsy of
Category: Health
Expert:  DrSPTodd replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, My name is***** am a General Dental Practitioner in the UK with over 10 years experience in both NHS and Private Dental Practice. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with your mouth and teeth.

Can I firstly ask a few questions to allow me to help with your problem?

Expert:  DrSPTodd replied 1 year ago.

You have had the noticeable change in salivary consistency for about 18 months. Have you had any other associated symptoms?

Do you have Pain or discomfort?

Do you have any systemic problems?

Are you taking any medications currently?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TO ALL QUESTIONS. I HAVE THE RESULT OF BIOSPY. NO ONE HAS HEARD OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY ORAL MUCOSA AND TEETH. YOU ARE DOING THE TYPE OF SALES I RESENT. BAIT AND SWITCH. I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER WITH A MASTERS DEGREE. (ONLY IF YOU COULD BE HONEST FROM THE START. THANKS FOR YOU QUESTIONS. I GUESS YOU DON'T READ WELL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I SEE THE BALANCE WAS CUT OFF. I HAVE LEUKOKERATOSIS MUCOSA, THE SORE IS ON ROOF. CHANGING COLOR TO WHITE. I HAVE ME/CFS. CMV, HVV6.COXSAKIE HIGH TITERS OF THESE VIRUSES. MY IMMUNE PANEL IS LOW AND SUB. ON ALL SEVEN. LOW RED AND WHITE. PH IS IS 7.5 IN MOUTH. MY ENDOSCOPY READS AN UNKNOWN DISEASE OF LARYNX. DONE IN MARCH. DOCTOR'S ARE REJECTS WHERE I CURRENTLY LIVE. LOS ANGELES DOC. FINALLY DID BIOPSY AFTER 7 DENTISTS SAID I HAD A TORUS ON ROOF OF MOUTH. IT IS ROUND IN CENTER. CHANGING COLOR TO WHITE. REMEMBER IT ALL STARTED AFTER DENTAL PROCEDURE USING A WHITE RESIN, ON MOLAR AND CRACKED FRONT TEETH. ONE OUT OF 700 PEOPLE HAVE A REACTION TO DENTAL RESIN (reported) MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT THE TEETH WRAPPED WITH A THIN CLEAR UNBREAKABLE SUBSTANCE GETTING SO TIGHT MY PAIN LEVEL IS 10. SKIN, NAIL, HAIR CHANGES. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE HAS SEEN. I AM NO DELUSIONAL.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FORGIVE MY POOR ABILITY TO TYPE. MY BRAIN IS NOT WORKING WELL, MY EXPERIENCE IS RARE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES TO GO?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr Todd, what exactly is your education? Lynn.
Expert:  DrSPTodd replied 1 year ago.

I apologise that I am unable to answer your question for you but I feel this falls beyond my level of experience and expertise in General Dental Practice. I am going to offer this question to the other experts to help who may have more experience in this area.

I also apologise that you feel I am undertaking a process which you resent but I required the further information to fully help with a possible diagnosis as any Dental Professional / Medical Professional would.

My experience is in General Dental Practice. I qualified in Dentistry in 2005 and underwent postgraduate education with the Royal College of Surgeons of England Based in London.

I feel your question may be more suited to one of my colleagues with experience in Oral Medicine, Oral Surgery and / or Maxillo-Facial Surgery.

I therefore have sent this to my colleagues and one will be in touch as soon as possible.

Sorry I do not feel I have enough experience that you require in this circumstance and I must opt-out professionally.

Regards

Dr Todd BDS MJDF RCS

General Dental Practitioner

Expert:  zeyn seabron replied 1 year ago.

Can I help you?

Are you there? I'm ready to answer your question.