Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Jimenez, my question is, what can I do if I'm getting

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** my question is, what can I do if I'm getting harassed excessively on my way to, at work and in the streets because of past drug use and a past relationship that didn't work out? This left me with a disability to Perform tasks at work fast enough or in correct order to get hired full time or even as a part time temporary worker. Leaving me with extremely low funds, I suspect its my blood making me extremely sluggish, but my doctor says my blood is fine.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Well if you are being harassed, then that becomes more of a legal issue...

As to you stating that you feel that you feel disabled and slow at work and feeling sluggish then there are several possible causes that might relate to these symptoms...

You may benefit from a combination of medical and psychiatric work up >> you may have adult ADD for example as to the sense that you have slow work performance that is a disability to you >> that may be tested ..

You may be depressed as a possible factor which could make you FEEL TIRED and PERFORM more slowly ...

You could have a number of issues as possible that may make ytou feel fatigued and perhaps perform slower such as a sleep disorder >obstructive sleep apnea could cause such symptoms . That would need a sleep study to diagnose.

You may be checked for other medical issues which can cause fatigue such as hypothyroidism, anemai, B12 deficiency and others.

I hope that this information is helpful for you. Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD