Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

After YOU SAID MY LOCAL Neurosurgeon was of the "OLD

Customer Question

After YOU SAID MY LOCAL Neurosurgeon was of the "OLD SCHOOL" I have contacted Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. They requested a copy of my CT Scan which I have mailed them and hopefully they will set up a time early next year for me to go there and have the
procedure performed. My neck is "popping & cracking" so I know something must be done. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME AWARE THAT THE SU RGERY CAN BE PERFORMED WITHOUT GOING OFF MY BLOOD THINNER. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving [ hopefully with family
and friends] May God richly Bless you as you have blessed me. Warren Beeler
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

Hello Warren Beeler,

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your query was unattended for long.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year 2016.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have contacted my local neurosurgeon Dr. Osborne [he is booked until the last of March 2016 but he is coming in before office hours to see me on January 16, 2016 so he can examine me and write a review Dr. David G. Piepgras at Mayo Clinic in
Rochester, MN.
My wife is scheduled for a shoulder replacement in Chattanooga, TN on Jan. 6TH, 2016. I expect it it will be probably around the first of March before I can get into Mayo Clinic. Hopefully my wife will be recovered from her shoulder surgery until she can travel with me to Mayo's.
Thanks for your good advice to get a second opinion an recommending Mayo Clinic.
May I wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year.Best Regards,Warren Beeler
Phone(###) ###-####Fax (###) ###-####

Thank you.

Warm regards,