Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I'm an 18 year old male I masturbated about once a day and

Customer Question

Hello doc I'm an 18 year old male I masturbated about once a day and less for 4 years. 3 days ago I started getting weak erections and can't have a solid erections after passing seamen. and I onced passed out seamen even when not fully erected, also i have to wait a while before i'm able to pee this goes on and off but has been constant for 5 days now i haven't masturbated since then it's been about 3 days now
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. This doesn't sound too serious actually

It sounds as though you have a prostate gland infection and that the gland is a little enlarged. That can cause the weak erections and the inability to pee freely

Have a doctor do a urinalysis and a finger in the rectum prostate exam and see if you need a course of antibiotics that should clear all this up

Let me know if you need any more information please