Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I am trying to find out how I can change my singing voice to

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to find out how I can change my singing voice to become like an opera singer. I was wondering if there are ingredients, supplements that I can take? So far I have been drinking lots of water, I have used voice spray to keep my throat moist and clear. Please email me back if you are able to find a solution for me, that would be appreciated very much. Thanks, Jeanni.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

Opera singers take years and years of training their voice with a voice coach and singing lessons to get that skilled opera singer voice.

voice sprays is not going to do it.

you have to practice and take singing lessons and train.

are you taking singing lessons?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I'm a different expert

Vitamin C, B complex vitamins and foods rich in vitamin A and E along with honey can help maintain a healthy singing voice and of course no smoking or alcohol

Let me know if you need more information please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There was a singing parfum that Lacarda used in the Broadway Musical Phantom of the Opera, I was wondering if anybody has ever sprayed anything like that in their mouth to make them sound like they did?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Vocal-Eze-VocalEze-Throat-Professional-Artist/dp/B0002ZO3HY

Here's a link to that spray and you can give it a try

Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is my cell number(###) ###-#### You can send me a text or call and leave me a voicemail, during the day I can't answer the phone when I am at work. I will be home in the evening time and my home number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I don't do phone calls--was there any more information you needed?