Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

My son is currently having problems with a canker sore in s

Customer Question

Hello there! My son is currently having problems with a canker sore in his mouth. It is about a quarter inch in diameter on his interior front bot***** *****p. He's had it going on about a week and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, only worse. Is there an over-the-counter treatment that can help us? We tried the salt water and that didn't seem to help.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi.

Orabase or Oragel ointment along with Biotene oral rinse can help here. If that doesn't take care of it he'll need a prescription for a Medrol Dosepak

Let me know if you need more information please