Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I think there are bedbugs in my apartment & I think there is

Customer Question

hi i think there are bedbugs in my apartment & I think there is 1 stuck in my throat when I drink or cough it seems like I can taste or smell the odor that they give off could I be rite in guessing that there could be 1 caught between my throat & chest it feels like there is something stuck there
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

If bedbugs suspected then I recommend that you get an exterminator to help you rid those pests

It is unlikely to have an insect stuck in your throat or windpipe though. I more suspect some other reason for symptoms that you may experience. Clarify if trouble swallowing...any cough ?? Hoarse?? Recent cold type illness??

Let me know and I will be happy to get back with you. I will also submit offer for phone conversation as well . That would be fine ...

Best Regards ***** *****!

Anthony Bray MD