I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Your symptoms of penis tingling and feeling of urine leak, can be due to prostate infection (prostatitis). This can be diagnosed by following;
1) Semen culture
2) Urine culture
3) Culture of fluid coming out of penis after prostate massage.
There is a tiny possibility of it being associated with the nerve issue which may also be aggravating issue for these symptoms. But first prostatitis should be ruled out for your symptoms.
Nerve issue can be diagnosed by following investigations (some may have already been done);
1) Electromyography/nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
2) MRI of the spine and brain
3) blood glucose, glucose tolerance test and glycosylated hemoglobin
4) serum B12 level with methylmalonic acid (with or without homocysteine),
5) serum protein electrophoresis
6) Anti-nuclear antibody
7) Lyme testing
8) Rheumatoid factor
9) Sjogren's syndrome testing (Anti-Ro, Anti-La Antibodies)
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.