Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I started kavinace ultra pm first time last night, having

Customer Question

I started kavinace ultra pm for the first time last night, having been given a2 pack sample from a new doctor yesterday.
My problem has always been falling asleep and staying asleep.
I have been on ambient for about 10 years and have been told I should dc. I quit ambient 2 weeks ago but began taking I Xanax instead at about 10pm.
Over the past few months I have had horrible muscle stiffness with pain and I awake either while on ambient or then Xanax after 2 hours of deep sleep. I have to stretch and walk around in order to be able to fall back asleep.
I saw this new doctor yesterday who is an md but also holistic. He is the one to give me the kavinace.
He said to take 1 hour prior to sleep.
I took it at 10pm last night. By 12:30 I want even tired. So I took just half of a xanax.
It was the worst night of my life. I feel asleep deeply, but my husband wow me due to my shrieking. I had the most vivid and horrifying dream and I was in the same exact sleeping position I had fallen asleep in. I had to rush to go to the bathroom my bladder was so full and I was bathed in sweat. I almost didn't make it to the bathroom due to my dizziness.
I was so stiff and sore. I stretched to relieve the tightness and pain then feel back into a deep sleep. I awoke again to my husband waking me. It was another night terror. I still remember the horrible dream. I again had to run to the bathroom. It was the same exact sequence of events. This reoccurring 2 more times. A total of four different terrors, reawakenings, 4 times barely making it to the bathroom as well as sweating, dizziness walking and each time being in the exact same position when awaking in a sweat. Each time with about 2 hours of deep sleep.
It 10am now and I should be taking my usual effector 150 MD and my thyroid levoxyl .88 mcg but I'm nervous bc I still have this dizziness.
I can't do another night like this again. But I can't continue with the usual night stiffness and pain that I've had prior to the kavinace.
Ideas???
Colleen
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have this head dizzines at this moment, different from the stand up and walk kind. This usually occurs when I've missed the effector for a day or so. It is most aggrivated with eye movement left to right.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi Colleen

Besides the dizziness any headache or hearing problem?