wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

How can I do to have an online appointment with a

Customer Question

how can I do to have an online appointment with a psychiatrist and get the prescriptions by email or mail?
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi. No. I asked it to just answer.

I would like to know what types of services out there offer this.

I just want an expert to search for this service

Thank you for clarifying, I will help find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your Continued patience :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience.

There are online places that can help. Here is some information on where you can go to get your medications:

The only way to accomplishing this goal that I know of is to use a telemedicine service. By using this type of service, you will get a phone call from a doctor who has a license in the state in which you legally reside.

There are certain medications that cannot be prescribed via telemedicine. The most obvious are narcotics and psychotropics. The best sites that I know of to provide the possibility of obtaining prescriptions without a doctors’ visit is :

http://www.consultadr.com/

http://www.edrugstore.md/

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/

http://buydrug247.com/

drugstore.com

rxdirect.com

I wish I could help you but it is illegal for me, personally, to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

It this doesn't work for you the the next best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi doctor. Are adhd medications legal via telemedicine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sir?

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Some of them are....

The best thing to do is contact the above sources and see if the particular medication you need can be prescribed over the internet.

I wish you the very best.

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

Dr. Rick MD FACS