wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Insulted or defensive by information or weighing conflicting

Customer Question

Insulted or defensive by information or weighing conflicting data and research shared by significant others.
I have a conundrum. I need to give my grown teens, caregivers, relatives or friends information for caring for my parents when they are in their care and not mine. We take turns.
The first group are frazzled and rejecting of information or new knowledge that conflicts with something they may believe or know.
The second set on the contrary is NOT frazzled or rejecting of information or knowledge that conflicts with something that they already knew. In fact they are totally interested in the info that I might share and want to know my source so they can get more data that they can follow up on as well and relish coming back to the conversation for the sake of collaborating on sorting sometimes conflicting data in regards ***** ***** care of the elderly as well as disease in general.
Is there anything I can read on this relationship conundrum that gives me tips on how I can get critical information to others who I need to integrate with in my circle of significant others and family etc?
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What have you read so far?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there... I had some distractions at the time which did not allow me to return to this thread.

Please remove or delete this question