A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

How can you beat dna swob test

Customer Question

how can you beat dna swob test
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. A DNA swab collects your cells from the inside of your cheek. The cells collected are used to identify your DNA. There is no way that anyone can change their DNA, so no way to beat a DNA test. Your DNA can then be compared with cells from another individual.

Please let me know if you have other questions about this.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have done lots of research on 1 particular cancer drug, gm modified food and extra strong acne pills they will change the profile of my double stranded helex so is this inccorect

I'm afraid it is incorrect. There is absolutely nothing that will "change" your DNA. You were born with it (it's a gift from both your parents), and you will die with it.

You can read all sorts of flapdoodle online. Half-truths are twisted to "prove" whatever it is that someone wants you to believe. There is also a lot of misunderstanding about genetics and the subfield of epigenetics. There are things that can change how a gene is expressed, however, it doesn't modify the sequence of the DNA helix. Therefore, the short answer to your question is you can't change your DNA to beat a swab test.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~