Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dr. Oz, Please help me!!!! I am a 70 year old widow. I have

Customer Question

Dr. Oz, Please help me!!!! I am a 70 year old white widow. I have dietibetis. 30 years ago I was diagnosed with Scarcoid. I took steriods until it was killed. Now I have scar tissue that is blocking my lungs. I had pneumonia. I was in the ICU for 7 days and another 4 trying to get out. Help me..... that was hell on earth. Isn't there something that can be done? How about a vaacum that sucks up the scar tissue? Dr. Oz I don't think I want to do this again. It was too hard..... Please help me.....Oh, hi I am Diane XXXXXXXXXXX, in Fairbanks, AK. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Phone XXXXXXXXX........Please.......
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator