A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I use fentanyl pmaster 100 uq mikreogram per hour. The 12:09

Customer Question

I use fentanyl pmaster 100 uq mikreogram per hour.
The 12:09 PM 0949 I signed on burglary with me as the apartment was rapponert.
The day before, Friday, I picked out a 100 zolpidem 10mg.The 12 was the burglary 9:49 am.De ruined furnace, stolefentanyl and zolpidem.
I also use nitrazepam as soothing. I informed GP about this, and no new prescription came. To get nitrazepam I had tosend 4 prescription orders.
It's the weekend here now. Last night I swallowed one usedcelkebatreri. It was undertaken emergency gastroscopyunder general anesthesia.
I can not sleep, no sleep for 3-4 days. Stilnoct helps me sleep.Now it's weekend. Talked to the doctor and my general practitioner on duty from 16pm.
Is it futile to try to get a new prescription or do I need it very uncomfortable in a month ??
Good advice?
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I would give your MDs office a call and talk to the doctor who is covering for the weekend. Since that office knows you best the should be able to get you enough medicine to get you through until you can come in to pick up a Rx.

There are online places that can help. Here is some information on where you can go to get your medications:

The only way to accomplishing this goal that I know of is to use a telemedicine service. By using this type of service, you will get a phone call from a doctor who has a license in the state in which you legally reside.

There are certain medications that cannot be prescribed via telemedicine. The most obvious are narcotics and psychotropics. The best sites that I know of to provide the possibility of obtaining prescriptions without a doctors’ visit is :

http://www.consultadr.com/

http://www.edrugstore.md/

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/

http://buydrug247.com/

drugstore.com

rxdirect.com

I wish I could help you but it is illegal for me, personally, to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record.

If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail.

It this doesn't work for you the the next best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi.I am In Norway,we have no like that service you have in USA. In Norway its a diffrent thing about ER=HOSPITAL,to gwt to the hospital you need a paper from a GP to get to the ER. My GP is on call from 4pm to day. Is zolpidem a psykotropic drug? Is it dangerer to take away 3 tab a 10 mg zolpidem? If i dont sleep the xlusterheadace will go bananas.Vidar NORWAY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I am from NORWAY
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry you are having so much difficulty.

Stilnoct/zolpidem is a hypnotic sedative taken for insomnia. The usual dosage is 5 to 10 mg taken just before sleeping once a day. It is designed to be taken for no more than 7-10 days at a time. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "... Is it dangerer to take away 3 tab a 10 mg zolpidem?..." Certainly taking three times the recommended dosage is dangerous.

We don't have a physician from Norway to know exactly what the protocol is there, but in the USA and other English-speaking countries, since your medications were stolen, you would need to get a new prescription for each of them. Since the stolen medications were presumably in their original prescription containers, the thief could obtain any refills on the prescription. Therefore, a new prescription would be necessary. If your GP prescribed both medications, he or she would be the one you need to contact.

Please let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The MD and nurse are not ansering my question.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what question we are not answering. Can you please let us know what we can help you with?

Thanks,

Schuyler

~

Perhaps it is a language issue, but what question has not been answered?

I'm still musing over the language difficulties since you haven't replied to me.

By "...Is it dangerer to take away 3 tab a 10 mg zolpidem?.." do you mean "Is it dangerous to stop taking three tablets of 10 mg zolpidem?" If so, the answer is that it is not. One can stop taking zolpidem without tapering.

I am still baffled about what "...I swallowed one usedcelkebatreri. It was undertaken emergency gastroscopyunder general anesthesia...." could mean. "usedcelkebatreri" doesn't seem to have any meaning in any language according to the translation program I use.

Perhaps you would do better to post your questions in your native language and we can see if the translation service can help.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hei.
Jeg ønsker at en lege svarer på dette.
Jeg har norges verste clusterhodepine. Bruker fentanyl,oxynorm,nitrazepam og zolpidem. Nitrazepam er beroligende slik at jeg ikke tar livet mens anfallet står på. Zolpidem brukes mellom anfallene for at jeg skal få søvn,det er SVÆRT viktig. I de siste månedene har jeg svelgt batteri. Små batteri som er etsende. Senest i natt ble jeg gastropisert for 2 natten på rad. Jeg gjør det ikke for selvskading,men smertene er så sterke at har ikke ord. Har hatt det i 8 år. Jeg kom hjem for ca 1 time siden,anfall kom og ett etsende batteri ligger nå igjen i halsen. Jeg ønsker IKKE å dra til sykehuset,de gir MYE mindre medisin enn hva familie doktoren foreskriver. Jeg vil ikke dø,jeg er sliten. Sykehuset sa at spiserøret holdt på bli ødelagt. Det er kanskje på tide at jeg forlater verden,jeg orker ikke mer smerte.
Vidar xxxx

Thank you, Vidar,

I am so sorry to hear about all your pain. Of course, you do need to have the battery removed since it is eating away at your esophagus. I am surprised that they missed it with the other procedures. I hope it doesn't mean that you swallowed another battery. I understand pain, but you must realize that swallowing dangerous objects is not going to help with cluster headaches or with any other pain from any source. It is just going to cause more pain. I'm also sorry to hear the hospital doesn't give you sufficient medication to control your pain. Please discuss this with the anesthesiologist at the hospital when you go for the removal of the battery.

Your regular doctor may also want to prescribe a benzodiazepine on a regular basis to help with pain control. You mention that you have nitrazepam to take when the cluster headaches come, but a regular dose typically helps with pain control and may also help with seizures. Nitrazepam has a very long half-life, so taking it once per day every day is usually sufficient.

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Takk, Vidar,
Jeg er så lei meg for å høre om all din smerte. Selvfølgelig trenger du å ha batteriet fjernet siden det tærer på spiserøret. Jeg er overrasket over at de gikk glipp av det med de andre prosedyrer. Jeg håper det betyr ikke at du svelget et annet batteri. Jeg forstår smerte, men du må innse at du svelger farlige gjenstander ikke kommer til å hjelpe med cluster hodepine eller med annen smerte fra hvilken som helst kilde. Det er bare kommer til å føre til mer smerter. Jeg er også lei meg for å høre sykehuset ikke gir deg nok medisiner for å kontrollere din smerte. Diskuter dette med anestesilegen på sykehuset når du går for fjerning av batteriet.
Din fastlege kan også være lurt å foreskrive et benzodiazepin på regelmessig basis for å hjelpe med smerte kontroll. Du nevner at du har nitrazepam å ta når de cluster hodepine kommer, men en vanlig dose hjelper vanligvis med smerte kontroll og kan også hjelpe med anfall. Nitrazepam har en svært lang halveringstid, så tar det en gang per dag hver dag er vanligvis tilstrekkelig.
Vennligst la meg vite hva du synes.
Med vennlig hilsen,
Schuyler
~