Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have a 3.6 WBC count. Should I be worried?

Customer Question

Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Well normal for WBC per my reference is 3.9 to 10.7(different labs and methods may vary ) Compared to the normal range your value is low at 3.6 is low BUT only very SLIGHTLY

I would not be worried at this point ..No to that. I think it reasonable to have a follow up check in 2 months ...It may be only that your immune system has little stress on it at this time. It is likely to be only a transient finding. If follow up should show a lower value then further evaluation would be recommended at that point.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD