Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Heres my question... i have a chalky taste in my mouth, i

Customer Question

heres my question... i have a chalky taste in my mouth, i have reason to believe my ex is trying to poison me.... i have a device that detects radiation and other things the levels in my room were high, i have niticed that several of my perfumes have changed color and have things floating in them ... he stayed a few nights at my house and kept getting my fiid and drinks and i feel like i was drugged possibly on lsd or something like that... i found a strange capsule under rhe bed and a crystally type substance was in it... i have it kept safe... there was a highh radiation eeading on the floor under my bed as well as my bed... at one point i was laying in bed barley able to stay awake and there was almost a mist of something in rhe air.... my asthma flared up.... and my radiation reader goes crazy enough fhe alarm goes off in my home and especially in my truck... what is happening!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you seen a doctor about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i have found everything this past weekend ... thats your answer?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

No, I haven't given you an answer as yet--just need more information first.

Any whiteness to your tongue? And what symptoms do you have that make you feel like you've been drugged?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is white on my tongue not alot and i was seeing ghosts, a portal to the inderworld and i have a video of us sexually together and i am NOT my self the last night i was with him he kept saying how funny it would be if i were stuck in an acid high and scared of ghosts and crazy the rest of my life.... my eyes burn and after driving my truck 2 days ago i could not balance myself while walking, it was almost impossible to think enough to have a conversation and my seat was hot and for 3 hours i had extreme back spasms that went all the way to my neck.... there is also a strange smell in my truck... he had it in his shop for 3 days he is a mechanic i have a strange rash on my arms to
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

OK. From what you say I think there's a good chance he slipped you LSD somehow. But that might not be all--it also sounds like you may have been given arsenic, most likely in your food.

The best thing for now is to see a doctor for an exam and blood work, especially a test for heavy metal toxicity.

Please let me know if you need more information about this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should i call someone to look at my house? i have kids and dont want them hurt
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Yes--it would be a very good idea to have the entire house inspected for radiation and for mold

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u tell me about the test?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

A home inspector can measure radiation levels and mold levels in the house--I mention the mold because you said your asthma had been acting up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who would I call for the inspection?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Call your local Health Department or your state Board of Medicine and they can direct you to an inspection company