Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hi. Have you seen a doctor about this?
No, I haven't given you an answer as yet--just need more information first.
Any whiteness to your tongue? And what symptoms do you have that make you feel like you've been drugged?
OK. From what you say I think there's a good chance he slipped you LSD somehow. But that might not be all--it also sounds like you may have been given arsenic, most likely in your food.
The best thing for now is to see a doctor for an exam and blood work, especially a test for heavy metal toxicity.
Please let me know if you need more information about this
Yes--it would be a very good idea to have the entire house inspected for radiation and for mold
A home inspector can measure radiation levels and mold levels in the house--I mention the mold because you said your asthma had been acting up.
Call your local Health Department or your state Board of Medicine and they can direct you to an inspection company