Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I'm am having painless issues with my throat (dryness) and

Customer Question

Hi I'm am having painless issues with my throat (dryness) and wanted to know what it could possibly be. I have went to doctors who've told me that cobblestone was on tonsils from post-nasal drip. There are also a few red spots and white bumps in mouth. Cobble stone has been on tonsils going on two weeks now and doesn't seem to be clearing up. I was in a coarse of antibiotics that doctors told me to stop taking due to sudden bleeding when urinating. Vitals/CBC/UA were done and doctor told me everything looks fine and there's no sign of an infection so they're sending me to get a cut scan and to a specialist for further testing as I'm experiencing no back pain with blood in urine. Could someone advise me please. My anxiety has been through the roof. I can provide pictures of throat/cheeks if necessary. Thanks!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Yes do provide the pictures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are some pictures. I hope these help. The red marks appear and then somehow disappear.