How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 30717
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am getting crazy by trying to find help teenage son who's

Customer Question

I am getting crazy by trying to find help for my teenage son who's doing marijuana and pill nothing has been done.He is never home,don't respect curfew ,stealing,everything else,I cannot take it anymore.He is withdrawn from very member of the family,he doesn't eat well anymore doesn't care about school or anything just get high.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you tried to get him into a treatment program of any type?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I try to but i cannot find a place close to me and to keep him until his addiction is gone
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Why does it have to be close to you--are you just looking into outpatient programs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It doesn't have to be but I need a place where he'll be able to stay for while until his addiction is gone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know a good place?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

OK--where exactly do you live?