A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Before getting this procedure done I'd like to know the

Customer Question

Before getting this procedure done I'd like to know the chances that what they claim are true. I want to get the Priapus Shot. I cannot find any customer testimonials on results they claim to have gotten. All I see is doctor interviews on the topic. Please get back to me asap with detailed answers. thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Did you ever consider that the reason you don't see customer testamonials is that there aren't any? People are reluctant to post that they've been snookered.

What works with the whole Priapus protocol is the penis pump, which you can get a lot cheaper than the hundreds of dollars for the injection. Any improvement due to the injection is purely from the placebo effect, although a penis pump will give an erection every time. The shot also does noting for libido, which I understand from your other questions on the subject is your main concern. It is purely to get an erection for those who have ED. There are a lot of cheaper and more comfortable solutions for those who cannot get an erection, including not only the pump, but several medications, and prostadil either as a pellet placed in the urethra or a self-injection into the penis. Any urologist can prescribe these for you.

However, if libido is your problem, then working with a licensed therapist is your best bet. You should also discuss with your psychiatrist whether a change in medications might improve your situation.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it is the truth. If the procedure worked, every urologist would be using it, since it is such an easy big money maker. They aren't, because it doesn't work.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

well I had it done, I will let you know any results I get from it.

I hope you will get relief of your libido problem via the placebo effect, or possibly the daily use of the penis pump. The latter always works to obtain an erection. Then you may want to post a testamonial if you think it works. Personally, I've only had three patients who admitted they had tried it, and they are still kicking themselves for wasting the money. All are on daily Cialis and that solved the problems for them. Having worked in urology, there are hundreds of similar stories. Never heard of it really helping anyone. Maybe you will be an exception.

Wishing you all the best in life,

Schuyler

~

And do please let me know how it goes for you :-)