Thanks for the further information.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD / acid reflux) is a possibility of the diagnosis for your symptoms. Following is the treatment;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.
A chronic throat infection is the other possibility which may erode the internal lining (mucosa) of the throat. A throat culture would establish the diagnosis. A course of antibiotic will resolve it. The throat nerve and ear have common nerve twigs. Thus throat issues can cause pain in ear. This is termed referred pain.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.