wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

I need and adult circumcision, but I do not have health

Customer Question

Hello I need and adult circumcision, but I do not have health insurance so I need to know the most cost effective place in orlando to get this done, but all urologists want me to pay like 150 upfront for an initial exam but if they are to pricey then im out 150 and cant afford their surgery
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.