Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I want to stop using activelle and start using Naturone

Customer Question

I want to stop using activelle and start using Naturone cream. I can't remember how long I have been using activelle but I think it is more or less 5 years. Do I just stop taking it?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. First off you should first discuss this with your doctor
You can just stop the Activelle and start on the Naturone the next day and there should be no problems with that
Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid you R290 for you to tell me to go discuss it with my doctor. So, another R360?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I just said that because we can't take the place of your doctor.
If I were your doctor I'd say you can stop the Activelle and start the Naturone the next day. You don't pay anything unless your give me a positive rating for my service to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your answer. I don't want to pay. I read online that you have to wean yourself off the activelle and I wanted to know how. But according to you I can just stop. So, I will rather go speak to my doctor and pay her. Thanks for replying though.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. I would say that you only have to wean off the Activelle if you weren't going to replace it with something like Naturone