Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

Chip I am suffering quite badly from OCD now and today has

Customer Question

Hi Dr Chip I am suffering quite badly from OCD now and today has been very tough for me. Today I sat in the front of the car in which my son sat in when he had a blooded tshirt from a fight in a night club ( he was not involved in the fight) but the guy who was fighting told those who were splattered that he was HIV + but my son had the same tshirt on when he sat in the car this was a few weeks ago, I sat there today and rubbed my eyes after touching the belt and I had a cut on my neck too.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--there is absolutely no way you could have contracted HIV like this. You really need to work harder on your OCD since it's getting out of control so often.
I've helped you out in the past without getting a rating from you so please give me a rating for this answer