Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

A week a go I had protected oral and anal sex with a

Customer Question

hello doc
a week a go I had protected oral and anal sex with a stranger. ( changed condoms after oral sex to make sure) and even doubled up for anal sex. Today I was taking a vowel movement and noticed semen like fluid come out of my penis . The first part of the fluid was chunky almost of a mucous consistency. I wiped it off and then I continued to strain to have a vowel movement and a clear like fluid came out ( more like a preejaculate consistancey) ! I've had no symptoms of burning in my penis and always practice safe sex so I want to rule chlamydia out. I play college sports and all of our laundry is washed in the same load so I was wondering could it be some sort of uti? Or is it an overflow of semen because I haven't been able to relieve myself this past week because I have a roomate currently?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This is just precum from your prostate gland but it doesn't indicate any type of infection. And you don't contract any kind of infection from mixed cloths in the same washer load
So basically nothing to worry about here
Let me know if you need any more information please