Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I went to my dr yesturday, past week Ive been waking up

Customer Question

I went to my dr yesturday, for the past week Ive been waking up extremely sick to my stomach at 2 am, then im dizzy, hot, my hands are tingling,and i feel faint. The dr just gave me antibiotics but i just woke up an hr ago and was so sick again. Idk what to do.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to my dr yesturday, for the past week Ive been waking up extremely sick to my stomach at 2 am, then im dizzy, hot, my hands are tingling,and i feel faint. The dr just gave me antibiotics but i just woke up an hr ago and was so sick again. Idk what to do. " My dr didnt seem to think I have an infection, she told me to go to the GI dr for my IBS but my IBS doesnt make my hands numb or make me feel faint, it usually just makes me bloated. i find it odd that during the day i'm feeling okay, not 100% well, i never do, but the only time I start getting really sick is when I'm trying to sleep at 2 am. Its been over a week and I am currently on the antibiotic azithromycin, i have 3 days left and still feel sick. I might have to go to the ER friday night so they can do xrays bc I had asked my dr numerous times to run tests and she refuses.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi--can you tell me in full detail what your symptoms are right now?