wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Where can i get sorribes ear method phone number? and where

Customer Question

where can i get sorribes ear method phone number? and where can i get in touch with people who sell it?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What city and state do you live in??

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Everything you need is available here:
http://www.sorribesonline.com/en/how-it-works/sorribes-ear-method.aspx
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS