wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Ive a microscope. ive biting things the shape of the bird

Customer Question

ive a microscope. ive biting things the shape of the bird mite photos in the body of it exactly.
this has intensified when i had my digestive illness as well as nearly evry day in some small degree.
ive photos of them actually biting me.
tjis was very much worse when i was with the flue.
ive very clear images of the shape and when biting. what more can i do to get it simply examined?
what actually happens to the neglected people who actually have a long term interaction with a parasite that appears to live at least part of its lifespan on a person
? why is it shunned by all doctors?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The appear to move to my faace and find most on my head tho they show a pattern on my chest and when worse on back and shoulders. Already been examined for lice and tested for scabies. First derm. bugged out ended up saying I actually had verneral worts. My second found 2 on lower front and back and biopsied. harmless cysts... However the biting and recurring ovular bodys are found every day on top of my skin. When biting are vertical on the end. Attached. cant take off. Whitish. Translucent. Actual got side prfile photos. never one examined. The actual thing examined. Im sill stunned by the behavior of these people. And the medical industry. Why no help? What about actual parasitation? In this house. On me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When Im ill the own my body. I am asked to not clear them over in any way.
Ive been also been told to come in covered with them. dont clean. Dont do preventative measures.
Come back much worse. And they tell. oh thats fine. Everythings ok. Its nothing.Im a slob. because i live in an old house. Even cleaning only improves the situation. And it proliferates.Ive astigmatism. So I type a bit off.
Ihave paper work from frist dermatogist. She actual said veneral warts were all over my chest and back.
A short while later I went to a mahl surgeon(derm.) Her biopsy showed I do not have verneral warts at all. ai wanted to make that clear. She examined me closely.
on me. My freinds are disgusted. They look. They see all this. My freinds...are teachers, and
therapists...they are with me on this.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience.

As much as you might not like to hear this it sounds to me like you are not actually suffering from parasitic infections -- and this is why your doctors can't find them and none of your treatments are working -- but rather you suffer from a common psychiatric condition where you BELIEVE you have parasites.

Here is a very good article from a highly respected source that you might find helpful:

http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/45/11/e131.full

This condition is very difficult to treat, as you might imagine.

I suggest you consult with a medical team well versed in helping patients such as yourself.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS