Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a lower back pain 2 years now my dr did not know

Customer Question

I have a lower back pain for nearly 2 years now my dr did not know about. This past few weeks i felt this kind if weird vibration on my right foot its in the side and i tried to ignore it but last night this vibrations is not stopping until now thats why im still awake. The feeling is like my foot is numb everytime it vibrates and its like its hot but when i touch my foot its not even hot apart from my toes that is a bit cold.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have a pain from my left knee and once i sat down and fold my knee i cannot stand up straight away cos of a sharp pain that i am feeling. And also pain in my right shoulder which is causing me too much grief cos i find it difficult to even hold a cup or reach out for something. And i cannot control my urinating. Even if i just have to sneeze or cough my urine us coming out.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question,
I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.
When did you consult doctor last?
Are you taking any medicine?
Do you have any other illness?