Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had nausea, headaches and vomiting frequently over

Customer Question

I have had nausea, headaches and vomiting frequently over the past year. The only thing that helps it is to sleep. Recently the last week it has been every other day. It will hit suddenly with headache and nausea. Sometimes I have to vomit to feel any better. I am only 23 years old, female. Had recent lab workup about 2 months ago and it all checked out, not diabetic or have any hormone issues.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Tell me as much as you can about the headaches please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The headaches accompany the nausea. They are usually in the front of my head, eyes will begin to hurt also. The are pounding. It's either I get the headache and then the nausea or it can be the other way around. The only way I can get rid of the headache or nausea is by sleeping for hours at a time. Sometimes the headaches are so bad to where if I move my head side to side my nausea gets alot worse. I hope this helps!
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. So what did the doctor have to say about the headaches and did you get an MRI of your brain?